Date(s) - 15/02/2021 - 28/02/2021
Glastonbury Seed Swap
Spaced over two weeks-
Week 1 From 15th February- Seed swap drop
There will be two drop off points for collected, saved, surplus seeds
- The Community Fridge, Glastonbury Town Hall
- The Red Brick Building Community Garden, Beckery
- Or post to Feed Avalon, Unit C1 Northover Buildings, BA6 9NU
Week 2 From 22nd- Pick up
We will collate all the seeds and put them in a list we will make available for everyone to see.
Please then choose which seeds you would like for growing and let us know.
We will then provide local delivery or arrange a pick up at The Community Garden.
If you want them posted please include a SAE.
Any questions or queries please contact Julia@feedavalon.org.uk or Bon 07980031203
Glastonbury Seed Swap Instructions
- Decide which seeds you have spare to swap this year and package all seeds types separately
- Clearly label seeds with names, date saved, any growing information or if you like the story of the seed.
- Place all seeds in one envelope for the drop.
- Mark the envelope clearly with your name and email.
- Then drop off at The Community Fridge, Glastonbury Town Hall or The RBB Community Garden.
- After week one we shall compile all the seeds dropped off and a list of all available seeds will be sent out.
- Please choose what seeds you would like for growing.
- State whether you want pick up, delivery.
- Remember if you live outside of the Glastonbury, Street and surrounding area please send a SAE to Feed Avalon, Unit C1 Northover Buildings, Glastonbury BA6 9NU
- We will then get your seeds to you.
- The Glastonbury Seed Swap has a bank of seeds already from local growers so if you have seeds to swap this year do not worry, we have extra!