This weekend residential course is a fundraiser for Herbalists without Borders Bristol. Learn practical herbal medicine making skills.
When: 28th – 29th April 2018
Where: At Brook End LAND Centre in Compton Dundon – just outside Glastonbury and Street in Somerset
By the end of the course you will know how to make:
• Ointments, Balms and Creams
• Herbal Vinegars and Oxymels
• Medicinal Tinctures
• Cough Syrups
You will also learn:
• Basic wildcrafting
• Effective harvesting, drying and storage of medicinal plants
• Herbal ethics and sustainability
• Holistic approaches to digestion and immunity
• How to start a Herbalists without Borders Chapter in your area
• Recipes for medicines used by Herbalists without Borders
Cost: £275. This includes all meals and camping accommodation at a beautiful 4-acre permaculture smallholding with hot showers and a sauna. Please contact us if you need financial support to participate.
About the Tutors: Becs Griffiths and Annwen Jones are two passionate and experienced medical herbalists who run the Rhizome Community Herbal Clinic in Bristol.
About Herbalists without Borders Bristol: HWB provides free herbal healthcare to asylum seekers, refugees and migrants in collaboration with herbalists, herb growers, and local migrant support projects. It is a completely grassroots project and the donations from the course will directly go to materials for the clinic. Learn more at: https://bristolhwb.org/
How to book: Please email Nicole at email@example.com